Thursday, December 29, 2011

SWTOR: Some screenshots of my characters

Just for fun, I thought I'd post some screenshots of my characters in Star Wars The Old Republic.


This is my main character, a Jedi Knight. She's a Guardian specializing in Vigilance. She's carrying an orange lightsaber, picked up in Athiss. I decided to keep the orange color crystal for now. At the moment, not many have that color. My goal is to have a purple color crystal. I'm hoping that I can unlock the schematic once my Artifice is high enough. My Jedi follows a strict Light Side path.


This is my Imperial Agent. She's Sniper specializing in Marksmanship. Her path lies in the grey or neutral alignment.


Here's my Smuggler. As you can see, I haven't played him very much. He's restoring his health with the coolest animation--flipping a coin and shooting it. I haven't decided his spec yet.

I have one more character, a Sith Inquisitor. I didn't have a chance to snag a picture of her. She's a red Twi'lek, level 10. She's going to be a Sorcerer and go into Corruption to heal.

Here's some images of space combat.



Yes, we are going into that asteroid field.


Space combat is quite fun, though challenging at first. I do prefer the sleekness of the Imperial Agent's ship over the Jedi Knight's. The companions sure could use a lesson in reducing comm chatter!

3 comments:

  1. You make me want to play. I'll live vicariously through your posts. Love the Jedi and the orange lightsaber but purple would be better. ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot of fun, but so time consuming. I'm going to do whatever I need to get a purple blade. Who needs credits when you look awesome? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my Smuggler. As you can see, I haven't played him very much. He's restoring his health with the coolest animation--flipping a coin and shooting it. I haven't decided his spec yet.swtor credits
    swtor credits

    ReplyDelete